Counselor at Law
Counselor at Law
Each frame uses authentic US Postal stamps surrounded by a brief write-up and printed art, which embrace the subject or occupation.
A Perfect Gift
- Great for Birthdays, Retirements, Graduations, Achievements, Holidays, Or just to say thank you.
- Even great for your personal collection.
Ready To Hang
- Framed in a rich mahogany colored polystyrene frame.
- Double matted with a top mat and a hint of burgundy for the bottom mat.
- Complete with acrylic glass, a dust cover for the back, a sawtooth hanger and protective wall bumpers.
Unique Framed Gifts uses real United States Postal Service stamps surrounded by printed words that embrace the subject and enhance the work while surrounded by a dark blue top mat and a hint of burgundy for the bottom mat. The mahogany colored polystyrene frame comes ready to hang for all to view in an office, den, school or nearly anywhere. A truly unique and perfect gift created for the person, company or organization passionate about the story they closely relate to, while appreciating quality work by dedicated American art framers. Each stamp is pulled by hand and mounted onto the print with a spray glue mount, since most stamps are canceled no two stamps are exactly the same and the product you receive may vary slightly from the product image.
A Glimpse Of The Past Through The Counselor at Law Collection - THE LAW profession is well represented among the who’s who in the United States from the early days to the present. A wide cross section of people who have been counselors at law also had prominent positions, especially political, and positions from which their contributions have been keenly felt in the fabric of our society. Those in the profession seem to be in very good company. Counselors at Law!